Proctor Silex Deluxe Hot Sandwich Maker, Nonstick Plates, Stainless Steel (25415)
Amazon.com Price: $60.47 (as of 27/10/2020 10:18 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Added on April 04, 2020
- FAST AND EASY TO USE: Just load lightly buttered or oiled bread with your favorite ingredients, place it in the sandwich toaster and close the lid. In under 5 minutes, you’ll have a hot, perfectly toasted sandwich.
- TOASTS TWO THICK SANDWICHES: The cooking surface accomodates either two toasted sandwiches or one long sandwich. A floating lid means you can pile them high in the sandwich press and they’ll still cook evenly on both sides.
- STAINLESS STEEL: The hot sandwich maker has stainless steel housing that is durable, easy to clean and looks great on countertops.
- EASY-CLEAN PLATES: Durable, nonstick ceramic plates are simple to clean. Just wipe them down with a damp cloth once they’ve cooled.
- COMPACT, UPRIGHT STORAGE: A lid lock keeps the sandwich maker shut between uses, so you can store it however is most convenient.
Forget the frying pan and make café-style hot sandwiches The easy way – in just 5 minutes or less. The Proctor Silex Deluxe sandwich maker heats ingredients, melts cheese and creates a crispy, golden outer crust for a satisfying meal with one easy press. Grill sandwiches up to 3 inches in thickness, from single-slice grilled cheeses to piled-high Panini’s, thanks to a floating lid with lock that expertly presses down onto the bread with just the right amount of pressure. The elongated cooking surface can fit either two sandwiches or one long one at a time. Power and preheat light let you know exactly when when you’re done cooking, The nonstick ceramic plates wipe down easily. It even locks and stands for compact, upright storage.
- Fast heating – 1200 W high-power output with uniform heating technology allows you to quickly make a delicious meal; an ideal option for enjoying authentic grilled food even when your schedule has you constantly on the go
- Large Surface Area – 2 large 11″
REAL REVIEWS FROM OUR SHOPPERS
We asked members of our mailing list for their own personal experiences with the Proctor Silex Deluxe Hot Sandwich Maker:
Now to the things I don’t love about it. I wish it was able to hold larger slices of bread. I use homemade bread a lot more than I use store bought bread, and the loaves tend to be larger. Even some of the more expensive specialty breads have larger loaf sizes. When I tried to use it with my homemade bread the bread stuck out of the edges. It’s not a deal breaker, but it does make things a little more inconvenient for me. Another thing I would like is a slightly longer cord. Again, not a deal breaker, just something that would make it more convenient for me to use.
Overall, this is a nice sandwich maker that is easy to use, easy to clean, and makes the perfect sandwich as long as you use the proper bread size.
|Item model number|
|Date first listed on Amazon|